03 January 2009

Gettin' it out of your system.

So, I'd like to apologize to my (huge) audience for all the cussing in that last blog. I was just "gettin' it out of my system." Actually, I ended up coming out of the situation better than I could have imagined. So, even though I don't retract my rant...I do realize that perhaps I over-reacted. And y'all were witness to it. Well, I guess we're all tight now. Thank you for the support.

With all this New Year's energy floating around, it makes me feel like I should start thinking of how I can cultivate, create, manifest goodness into my life. I'm guessing there are many out there pondering the same thing. Funny thing is that, I feel like I'm on the right path. Always room for improvement. But, that just goes without saying...that's just how I roll. I don't have to really sit down and talk myself into finding ways to improve my life. It just happens. I don't mean the improvement, per se, but the attempt to improve. Trial-error. Like a scientific experiment. Does that make me a narcissist? I am open for honest comments on that, too.

I guess if I were to project the things that I would like to happen in the next year, it would be to get my career on track. I've been grappling with this one for as long as I've been an adult. I'm still living like a poor college student and perplexed to why. Why? Friends in the same boat as me think that perhaps it's self-sabotage. I don't know. I truly believe that I can do whatever it is I want to do, I am doing what I want. I'm simply not making enough money doing it. How to step it up, make money while doing exactly what I'm doing? Risk taking? Jesus, I don't know. More confidence? Better judgement? Searching? Attracting opportunity?

I'll keep this one on the burner, regardless of the time of the year. Anyone feel like sharing their resolutions? Go ahead, get it out of your system...

1 comment:

A-Ron said...

That is a picture of my house!! I resolve to be stronger and obtain control over myself.