28 December 2008

the good, the bad

So, I've done it once again. I made an indiscretion and will have to pay a way higher price than I think is valid.
The good, dear god, the good. I am so good. Maybe too good. Goody two shoes. Goody-goody. I LOVE being good. But good great god, I'm still fucking human.
I can be a bitch, I can be a brat, I can be mean, I can be a real pain in the ass.
And so the fuck what? Everyone has these aspects.
But yet, I am good. and bad. But mostly good.
If you know me, which many of you do...you know that I will bring you way more pleasure than pain. That's just the truth. And I am all about truth. Speak your truth. Sometimes it comes out bitchy. But truth will always come out.
So, fuck good, fuck bad.
I am me. Take me for what I am. I am full of love to give and receive. And I won't let one indiscretion make me change my mind about how amazing I am.
No one should.
Love to all of you and all your goodness and badness. I love you regardless.

No comments: