06 December 2017

Feeling the love.

I must say that I am blown away! Just BLOWN! And in the best way possible. Here I am, at the most vulnerable point of my life...I'm certain that I haven't been more vulnerable than this. And beyond a doubt, I have been blessed more than ever. How is that even possible? I think I may have an inkling. Here's what's happening. I am allowing. I am allowing the people who love me, help me. And the help is coming in so abundantly. Just beyond what I could've ever imagined. I am asking for help. And most importantly, I'm not pretending that I'm fine. I'm being honest. I'm not pretending that I'm the strongest person and that I got all this covered. Because, I don't! Lord, I don't. I've told my friends, I'm having a hard time. I'm falling apart. And the help has come rushing in. Even if it's meant that there is a listening ear. But even more than that...people have offered all sorts of resources to help myself and my sweet ladies. As I relax into the abundance that the Universe has offered me...the more beautiful it becomes. Out of nowhere, comes opportunities. Wow, I am so grateful for these moments. It's a little different for me to move past this idea that because my life is falling apart in some areas, that it should be hard, and I should be struggling. But for the most part, I'm not struggling. Any area of my life that I'm struggling, it's my beliefs that are holding me back. The more that I accept where I am, the emotions that come with a broken family, the more that I move through it. The easier my days become. Of course, there's still the ebb and flow and some days are more difficult than I can even communicate...but you all know. You all know that pain. We all know it. We've all felt loss. We've all felt rejected. We've all seen our lives fall apart in front of us. And what if, it's falling apart to our benefit? What if it's what needs to happen in order for us to be a better version of ourselves? I am sending thanks and gratitude for every being that has assisted me in moving through this pain. I'm so grateful that I'm able to see the gifts that are in front of me. I'm so grateful for the community that has come to my aid. Bless you all. With all of my heart!!!

No comments: